- When the car starts the voltage will be pulled down to 7V or less or less, the voltage at high engine speeds of up to 15V or higher. The appliance is difficult to work on 12V on this unstable circumstance, this automatic buck module solves this problem, regardless of the input voltage is 5V or 12V or 32V, the output can be stabilized at 12V.
- Also for solar power charging, the input voltage could change a lot depends on the sun light strength, it is also important to keep the output voltage always same for your charging device.
- Also suitable for solar power, wind power such powering projects
- Wide Input Voltage 5~32V
- Wide Output Voltage 1.25~35V (with automatic lifting pressure within the operating range, input voltage can be regulated in any arbitrary voltage output)
- Built-4A efficient MOSFET switch, so that the efficiency up to 94%; (LM2577 current is 3A)
- Ultra-high switching frequency 400KHz, ripple smaller and smaller. (LM2577 frequency only 50KHz)
- Input Current : 3A (maximum), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load of less than 18mA, the higher the voltage, the greater the no-load current.)
- Conversion Efficiency : <94% (the greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Output Ripple : 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater ripple)
- Load Regulation : ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation : ± 0.5%
- Working Temperature : -40~ 85°C
- Dimensions : 48x25x14mm (LxWxH)