- 5V 16 channel relay contact capacity is 10A 250V per channel, with optocoupler protection.
- Onboard power supply module does not need an external power supply.
- I / O port driver is active in low level.
- Used as a microcontroller development board, can be used as appliance control, also can be used as PLC output expansion.
- The control signal voltage range: The trigger signal is low level 0-2V, high level voltage can not exceed 5V.
- Built-in optocoupler isolation, high anti-interference ability, stable performance, trigger current is only need 3mA.
- 1-16 channel optionally fully open / closed, or any channel.
- Output Type: AC 220V 10A direct connection or DC 30V 10A load.
- Each relay common terminal COM is independent, for access to different signals, each relay with both normally closed and normally open port.
- Each comes with relay action indicator, pull lit, disconnect extinguished.
- Humanized interface design, all interfaces can connect directly through the terminal leads, very convenient.
- It has four mounting bolts holes for easy installation.
- PCB board size: 180 x 90 x 20mm (L * W * H)
Supply voltage: 5V DC
Supply current: More than 200mA
Each relay can load: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)
Power supply need to meet the range, DC 5V.
Load power need to have certain margin for relay, it should avoid high-power (about 2000W). If working long hours, have a certain impact on the life of the product.