A Laser Diode is a semiconductor device similar to a light-emitting diode (LED). It uses p-n junction to emit coherent light in which all the waves are at the same frequency and phase.
This coherent light is produced by the laser diode using a process termed as “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation”, which is abbreviated as LASER.
- Class IIIa laser diode module
- 650nm (red) dot output
- 6mm diameter (0.235″) x 13.9mm (0.55″) overall length
- Dot spread at 15M distance measures 10-15mm diameter
- power: Supply voltage: 3VDC Operating
- Laser wavelength : 650nm (red)
- Point mode: point facula, continuous output
- Operating temperature: -36 ~ 65 degrees Celsius
- Lifespan: more than 1000 hours
- 5VDC maximum input
- -36 ~ 65°C operating temperature range
- Prewired with 75mm (3″) wire