Raspberry Pi 3 Price in Pakistan — Currently due to the huge demand, RS Components’ Raspberry Pi 3 Model B production line has been expanded from Sony UK factory to Sony factory in Japan , Raspberry Pi 3 Pakistan (Old Version Raspberry pi 2)in www.bsuniversal.com imported. RS Components’ quality and warranty.
RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B SBC
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Made in the UK / Japan) is the most widely used Mini Computer board today, in addition to being used as a regular PC running Linux or Windows 10 loT. The ability to output 40 pins to the GPIO allows you to communicate and control a multitude of external boards and peripherals for a variety of different applications.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B (Made in UK / Japan) is manufactured in the UK! Japan with high quality machining and components to ensure durability and longevity. , affordable, easy to use, just install the operating system into the memory card and power supply can be used.
The Raspberry Pi 3 (Made in the UK! Japan) has a huge community of users around the world, and this is one of Raspberry Pi’s greatest strengths, so you can find resources and support. Support is very easy on Google or the Raspberry Pi homepage
Advantages of Raspberry Pi 3 compared to the old version:
- New CPU BCM2837 from Boardcom with a speed of 1.2Ghz quad-core with ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit architecture. The speed of Raspberry Pi 3 will be more than 50-60% better than the old version of Raspberry Pi 2, you note that the CPU has moved to the same 64-bit architecture on Apple’s iPhone.
- Integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.
- Backward compatible with hardware and software design on older versions of Raspberry Pi 1 and 2.
- Made in: Sony factory in England (Made in UK) or Sony in Japan (Made in Japan), genuine RS Components.
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU (BCM2837)
- 1GB RAM (LPDDR2 SDRAM)
- On-board Wireless LAN – 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n (BCM43438)
- On-board Bluetooth 4.1 + HS Low-energy (BLE) (BCM43438)
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full size HDMI 1.3a port
- Combined 3.5mm analog audio and composite video jack
- Camera interface (C51)
- Display interface (DSO
- microSD slot
- VideoCore IV multimedia/3D graphics core @ 400MHz/300MHz
Notes to avoid common damage:
Please note Raspberry Pi 3 computers need 5VDC stable power of 2A or more, if the source is unstable, voltage dropping or insufficient power will result in burning CPU or Ethernet controller chip – USB, this is the field. The most common damage, you can choose according to some power recommendations from Hshop.vn above. If you use a standby charger or voltage reduction circuit to power the battery, be aware of the source of the output.
The Raspberry Pi 3 computer, in addition to being used as a normal computer, can also communicate via GPIO pins, note that these pins are directly connected to the main CPU and do not have any buffer layers or isolators, This is why the machine is often damaged by:
- Exceeding Logic Voltage regulation, Raspberry Pi’s GPIO has a Logic Level of 0 – 3VDC => Need to buy a signal transducer if the boards have a higher logic level.
- Communicate with the circuit board power or control circuit motor without buffering or isolation leads to impulse reverts from this circuit burn machine => to buy switching signal level to as a buffer to avoid burning machine .
- Touching the source of Raspberry Pi can lead to fire immediately, please note and be extremely careful when using.