Pro’sKit 115mm Diagonal Cutting Plier PM-737 are pliers intended for the cutting of wire. Pro’sKit 115mm Diagonal Cutting Plier PM-737 they are generally not used to grab or turn anything The plane defined by the cutting edges of the jaws intersects the joint rivet at an angle or “on a diagonal”, hence the name.
Diagonal pliers are useful for cutting copper, brass, iron, aluminium and steel wire. Lower quality versions are generally not suitable for cutting tempered steel, such as piano wire, as the jaws are not hard enough. Attempting to cut such material will usually cause indentations to be made in the jaws, or a piece to break out of one or both jaws, thus ruining the tool. However higher quality side cutters can cut hardened steel, such as 2mm piano wire.
- Material comprehensive upgrade, extend the service life by 30%
- New models of precision pliers, knife-edge special hardening process, wear-resistant and durable.
- Surface nickel-iron alloy plating, rust-resistant, not easy to rust.
- Handle with spring design, operate more easily, prolonged use of fatigue.
- TPR colour non-slip handle design, ergonomics, comfort grip, not slippery and smooth operation.
- Suitable for electronic production lines, electrical appliances and other industries, and general electronic parts angle cut line
- Application :Copper wire up to 1.0mm
- Length: 108mm
- Cutting edge type :With micro bevel
- Steel type: Structural
- Handle type :Non-dielectric
- Retracting mechanism type : Spring
1x Pro’sKit 115mm Diagonal Cutting Plier PM-737