Utilized in high-end consumer, commercial, and military-grade applications for extreme performance and maximum energy efficiency, TEC1 Peltier Modules provide unmatched temperature differentials (DTmax) in cooling or heating applications.
Hebei TEC1-12706 Peltier Modules from electron.com measure 40x40x3.9mm and offer 68˚C Delta T max (DTmax) at a maximum operating temperature of 138˚C.
Capable of performing to exacting specifications, cooling or heating with precision in extreme environments, TEC1 Peltier Modules from electron.com have rapidly become an industry standard for numerous exacting thermoelectrics.
Tested TEC1-12706 Applications
When coupled with an appropriate heat sink and power source, TEC1 Peltier Modules are suitable for the following applications…
- Liquid Component Cooling – Ideal for performance PC applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules are tested to cool CPUs and GPUs to extreme temperatures when used in conjunction with 12v PSU rails and optimized CPU heat sinks.
- Food and Beverage Refrigeration – Precision temperature management allows for use in temperature sensitive food and beverage refrigeration applications requiring exacting cooling (or heating).
- Commercial Portable Cooling – Approved for use in commercial transport, TEC1 Peltier Modules can be applied to manage DTmax temperatures of up to 68˚C.
- Temperature Stabilization – Stabilize volatile temperatures with ease and superior energy efficiency when paired with a precision Peltier control module.
- Precision Temperature Control – For research laboratories, universities, or any precision temperature control situation with a range of up to 68˚C, TEC1 Peltiers provide unparalleled control.
- Medical and Photonic Systems – Trusted in thousands of medical and photonic systems applications, TEC1 Peltier Modules offer premier precision temperature control – even in extreme temperature differentials – few coolers can match.
Bi2Te3 thermoelectric construction helps TEC1 series Peltier Modules transfer energy with extreme efficiency, high density element packing allows for the use of shorter elements, creating a compact profile other Peltier Modules cannot achieve, and exacting standards of manufacture guarantee strict adherence to research-grade temperature standards.
For maximum heat pumping capacity, accuracy, and energy efficiency in any application – for home electronics, medical, or military – trust TEC 1 Peltier Modules, one of the only Thermoelectric Cooling Solutions made to exacting precision standards.
TEC1-12706 Specifications and Operational Parameters
- Size: 40x40x3.9mm (WxDxH)
- Imax: 6.4A
- Umax: 15.4V
- Qmax: (ΔT =0) 63 W ΔT max. = 68°C
Important Safety Notice
Please refer to this safety notice before using TEC1 Modules.
- Heating or cooling with the same module is possible simply by reversing polarity. Lettered side of modules are the “hot side.”
- Do not attempt to use TEC1 Peltier Modules without a fan or liquid cooled heat sink.
- Due to extreme DTmax temperature differentials, module damage, fire, or operator injury can occur when sufficient thermal resistance is not present.
- For your safety, use TEC1 Peltier Modules with caution and care.