These jumper wires are just what you need for prototyping on a PCB. At either end there are 40 individual female connectors whilst in the middle, the wires are joined in a ribbon.
Simply pull the ribbon apart and split off what you need. For instance if you need a 4 pin cable, simply pull 4 cables off the ribbon.
- Number of conductors: 40
- Conductor Pitch: 1.4mm
- Conductor Material: Copper
- Insulation Material: PVC
- Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG (12 x 0.15mm)
- Ribbon Width: 56mm
- Ribbon Length: 200mm
- Connector Type: Dupont 1P Female
- Voltage Rating: 300V
- Capacitance core/core: 50 pF/m
- Current rating at 25°C: 2A
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 70°C
- Maximum Conductor Resistance: 87.2 Ω/km
- Minimum Insulation Resistance: 90 MΩ/km